Sunday 2 March 2014

This is a fictional account of what happened Sunday the second of March two thousand and fourteen.

"Thoughts on the listening is a writing that descripts the hearing that happens in a alistening room. Trois, ques le muse, le quetef be lo fouf, te roi. fit for a king, he said. These thoughts are occuring as I listen too Musée Calbet Sonore by Cristophe Guillard.

I am sorry to get to you so late, but I had to first listen 3 hours with two friends, one a very refined, he minds , re  mindes me of Ameri, she is tall, very camp, specially for a female.

Legal notice: These thoughts are in now way liable for what you will think of the recordings that are posted here that I am listening. http://aroomwherewelisten.blogspot.fi

The thing about facebpok is that, Calbert sonore a Sella Verte. Bells, walking, box, carboard on a chair, clearly, she was five when she was molseted molested. Black. She is the dragon of the finnish mythology, just frence, not from the mountains. The other was finnish, blood, finnish. What I noticed was that they both listened intentlively until νεκταριος καραντζης then they looked at their phones. Both of them, at the same time, one was laying, the tall french woman, she was laying down on the couch, system de electrocute, vonq'fala.  a pencin in a wooden box. yes with those rubbers like in the picture of John Starosta. Valbet sonore d'atelier. You know, I know myself so well that that I chose the next song in the thoughts that I would feel the need to look for it in my the selection of pieces that I put it next. Rous'evou anime post dynamique ou le chaco paque cet un activite drole dif nofien tras quicouante cuis boule matine atrique dooqou ceut un demoni active importance conversion.
 Boudle bass as train whistles.

quic seuiessue, a mam sit down, pous un femme attaque'libra, senkussis vouanche la contre la paie'retra this is dialect of french, Can u hear th edialogue of your land? norete sousomal quemcava, spanish, some, tuapo, problem, very little though, wi o'uei 2 stroke inging,  russé, ne'wa that is an african decent, north africa into spain vocal.

Yest scrap the natural sugar from the netjuice and alcohol comes out, listen to our berries, glass or ceramic, glulgugluglug, It is an instripectve, yet submissive position, submissive to perhaps desire, not in the sense, rigid, I don't care, you can cheat, if sexual desire rules, what is unsexual? Can you see past the actions of others into yourself? What is an unsexual music? The smel is missing, we still need technology kids.

It's almost 1 O'clock kids, don't you know where your mother is?

Music has to played at a specific amplitude, this piece I recommend at 85db, just a bit too to be 40 cm form ,


BREAK

I actually find wachstum und massermond extremely hostile. I do not see any humour in it like John. Oh, shorry Michael, that face is great Crwley, wuahahahaha, the misunderstanding ear says when it hears something that osund like its out of tune without understanding what structure in tone really means. This comment is directed towards the film I am editing. The film depicts images for contemporary composers. The first composer, he is called Clap, teh sesecond, he is called syphilis. Turn your music up for Kala Pierson. It looks as if I am maybe a bit behind schedule. She felt like she could exist in a LIght Proust, it is a novella type.

Rosalinda Hall from about 7:00 minutes onward fits really well into my film TARHA. The music gives it a personal character, as if the sound is the person that is experiencing.

https://soundcloud.com/timo-tuhkanen/forasky"

No comments:

Post a Comment